We provide a full range of children’s dentistry services in our Madera, CA dental office. From your little one’s first visit to treating their kids when they grow up, we love welcoming families. Dr. Jason Keledjian enjoys developing multi-generational relationships with families in our community and finds it one of the most rewarding aspects of being a dentist.
Children’s Dentistry Services in Madera, CA
We offer the following services for kids to get the dental care they need:
- Your child’s first dental visit
- Developmental evaluation of teeth and jaws
- Cavity prevention with cleanings, fluoride, and sealants
- Trauma treatment and dental emergencies
- Fillings, crowns, and restorations, if necessary
- Sports guards for teeth safety
- Preventive x-rays and exams
- Customized teeth cleanings
Your child’s comfort is important to everyone on our team. We speak to children using age-appropriate language to promote healthy, happy feelings about their oral health and dentistry. Our team will also show your littlest family members what we plan to do during a procedure so they know what to expect.
One of the most important aspects of children’s dentistry includes going at your child’s pace. Every child is unique, and we never want to extend treatment beyond what they can handle.
We Welcome Kids to Our Madera Dental Office
In addition to being a trusted Madera children’s dentist, Dr. Keledjian also volunteers for Kids Day to support Children’s Hospital Central California.