Which cosmetic procedures will work best for me?
The cosmetic procedures that will work best for you depend on your aesthetic goals when it comes to your smile.
- Professional teeth whitening can whiten your smile dramatically in a short period. Whitening works best on teeth that are stained yellow or brown.
- Orthodontics straightens your teeth and can improve your bite. We offer both traditional orthodontics as well as Invisalign because our patients appreciate choices.
- Cosmetic dental bonding can repair minor cosmetic flaws such as gaps or chips in your teeth. It utilizes the same composite material we use for dental fillings. We can replace your black fillings with composite ones to improve your smile, as well.
- We can make dental crowns out of a variety of materials, but when it comes to aesthetics, ceramics or porcelain looks most like your natural teeth and blend in.
- Veneers provide the most dramatic results when it comes to cosmetic dentistry. We completely cover your natural tooth with a beautiful porcelain veneer in order to correct major flaws. How many veneers you will need depends upon your smile and anatomy.
In order to find out which procedures will work best for you, we should see you for an evaluation. That way, Dr. Keledjian will be able to provide you with an accurate treatment plan for your desired outcome.
Feel free to contact our office at (559) 673-2257 or by filling out our online form to schedule a consultation!
This patient has been coming to Dr. Jason Keledjian's since 2009. He believes the "extra care and respect" sets Keledjian Dental apart from other practices and would recommend to his ... Read More