Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We appreciate that patients have questions before they visit a dental office. At Keledjian Dental, we encourage patient questions. Whether you have concerns about our office or about your upcoming procedure, we encourage you to contact us to ask.
Here you will find some of our most common questions. If yours is not on the list, give us a call. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Can periodontal treatment have other health benefits?
- Do you take my insurance?
- Do you see kids? Is Dr. Keledjian good with kids?
- Do you offer payment plans?
- Are you accepting new patients?
- I am afraid of the dentist. How can you help?
- What is bone grafting?
- Will bone grafting hurt?
- Why do I need bone grafting before getting my dental implant?
- Where does the bone come from for bone grafting procedures?
- Is bone grafting safe?
- Which cosmetic procedures will work best for me?
- Am I too old for cosmetic dentistry?
- I want a full smile makeover. Do you do those?
- What kind of issues can cosmetic dentistry solve?
- I don't like my smile. Can you help?
- Do I need to see a specialist for an extraction?
- How do I know if I need a dental extraction?
- What happens during a dental extraction?
- How long does it take to heal after a dental extraction?
- Why do I need a dental extraction if my tooth does not hurt?
- Will I need to see a specialist when I have a dental implant?
- What is the best tooth replacement option available?
- Will my dental implant look real?
- What is a dental implant?
- Why is everyone talking about dental implants?
- I snore and keep my spouse awake. Do you offer treatment for snoring?